Considering that we spend every second of our existence with ourselves, its amazing how we hardly know ourselves. You probably like no, not me so answer this, how well do you know yourself?
This isn’t a personality test or about your family history neither is it about your childhood or favourite colour. I’m asking about who you are at your core. What do you live for? What feeds your spirit? What drains your soul? How do you to tell these things apart? I ask again how well do you know yourself?
Living life in alignment with who you are by chance is a big risk, let’s eliminate the risk and make that alignment on purpose and an action you are mindful of everyday.! Want to know how? By getting to yourself really well (through learning your values, goals and passions).
Let me re-introduce you to yourself through the below questionnaire, hopefully you will find the answers and have a better understanding of yourself at the end of it!
15 Questions to Self Discovery
- What do you believe is possible for you?
- What have you done in your life that you are most proud of?
- What is your highest core value?
- What is something that will always be true for you no matter what?
- What is the one thing you enjoy doing even when you are tired and why?
- How confident are you in your decision making abilities?
- Do your morals stay in tact when faced with difficult decisions?
- Do you fear leaving things you are used to even if they are bad for you? Why?
- What is your biggest self limiting belief?
- Do you believe your destiny is pre-determined or is up to you to shape it?
- How does your existence change humanity for the better?
- How do you feel about growing old someday?
- What kind of legacy do you want to leave behind?
- How comfortable are you with your mortality?
- What do you believe is the meaning of your life?
These are not meant to be easy questions but they are important to ask and to know. As you ask these questions, the self discovery journey begins. Don’t squirm but take the time to discover yourself and enjoy the process. Be true to yourself when answering the questionnaire because getting to know yourself is worthwhile!
2 thoughts on “How well do you know yourself?”
sitting here like highest core value??? what will the next question be vision and mission statement lol
Lol, those questions you normally wouldn’t ask need to be asked. And yes, if need be mission and vision statements need to be made.